Apartment No. 6 is an attractive ground floor holiday apartment with two double bedrooms. Built of local stone from the Alston quarry just a mile away the apartment stands in its own grounds with views of the Pennines to the front and a secluded garden to the rear. Ideal for couples No. 6 offers high quality self catering accommodation in Alston with easy private parking. Individually decorated and furnished the apartment has a comfortable, airy lounge with a feature fireplace and a country style oak kitchen.
- This lovely apartment is located in a quiet corner of Alston a few minutes walk from the village centre and the Pennine Way.
- Beautifully furnished with an eye to detail Apt No. 6 sleeps 4 in two comfortable bedrooms with king size beds.
- The large kitchen is fully equipped for those who enjoy cooking with a beautiful French table & chairs for those who prefer to watch.
- Comfortable light lounge with views to Cross Fell, LCD tv, books and board games.
- Separate private entrance, no shared facilities, self contained.
- Quiet bedrooms with quality beds looking out to secluded private garden.
- Free WiFi and excellent facilities for a restful holiday.
- Private off road parking outside the entrance.
- This apartment has its own enclosed and private rear garden.
- Ideal for visitors who enjoy contemporary facilities in a country
For detailed information on facilities and accommodation click on explore Apartment No.6
To make a booking enquiry use the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org