HOW TO BOOK
If you would like to book Apt. No. 6 please check the availability calendar, a coloured date indicates unavailable. Review the tariff guide page for pricing and email us with your preferred dates and number of people.
- We will reply within 24 hours confirming details and availability and provide booking information.
- We accept Paypal payments, BACs, cheque and credit card via Paypal.
- We will email or telephone you to confirm your booking.
- Within 7 days of receiving your payment we will provide you with directions and all the information you will need for your stay.
- On receipt of your payment our confirmation in writing deems a contract to be formed between TMF Ltd and the individual making the booking/payment. Payment for a booking confirms that you have read and accept our emailed Terms and Conditions policy.
- We do not provide cancellation cover we therefore recommend you take out holiday insurance. If for any reason you need to cancel you are responsible for the full cost of your rental however we will endeavour to re-let the property where time allows. If we are successful we will refund the rental cost minus an administration fee of up to £50.
- COVID-19 Times are uncertain and out of the ordinary for all and not in a good way! With that in mind, for all new bookings in 2023 if you are prevented from travelling to stay at our holiday accommodation for
Covid related reasons or government restrictions we will waive our cancellation fee.
If you want to make a quick reservation of dates prior to booking just email with your enquiry; please use the contact form or email email@example.com
- Week bookings (7 nights) usually commence on a Friday but we are flexible, do email. We accept bookings up to one year in advance.
- A short break is for 3 nights.
- Bookings for just two people in any of our properties may receive
- We regret we do NOT accept pets in any property. All properties are strictly No Smoking.
- Please request our access statements for detailed information on disabled access and suitability for small children in each of the properties.